- 2 scoops (26 g) Formula 1 Spiced Apple Flavoured Shake Mix
- 1 batch basic vanilla butter biscuit dough
- ½ tsp (3 ml) rosewater + extra for icing
- 1 egg white
- 1 cup (130 g) icing sugar
- 2 tsp (10 ml) dried or fresh rose petals (optional)
- A few drops pink food colouring
Omit vanilla paste or essence, and add rosewater along with eggs. For decorating, whisk egg white until fluffy and add icing sugar, a little at a time, whisking until the icing is smooth and runny. Add a tiny drop pink food colouring and a drop rosewater for extra flavour if you like. Spread icing over each biscuit, allow to set slightly and place rose petals, if using, on each biscuit. Allow icing to dry completely before serving or store in an airtight container for up to 1-2 weeks.