DID YOU KNOW
The recommended amount of kilojoules that a breakfast should provide is between 15 to 25% of the total daily energy intake. 61% of Europeans miss breakfast more than once a week.
PROVEN BENEFITS OF A HEALTHY BREAKFAST
Increased vitamins and minerals intake3 increases the likelihood of meeting the general recommended daily intake
Increased vitamins and minerals intake for a more positive state of mood and contributing to the reduction of fatigue.
Better appetite control, contributing to a better weight management.
A healthy breakfast helps you to reach the macronutrients daily requirements made up of:
- Up to 30% – Protein – from food and supplements.
- 40% – Carbohydrates – from food and supplements.
- 30% – Fats – from food and supplements.
- 1 glass of Formula 1 Shake Mix.
- 1 cup of Instant Herbal Beverage with Tea Extracts.
- 1 glass of Herbal Aloe Concentrate Drink (Mango)
Herbalife Formula 1 Shake
- Herbalife Formula 1 Shake is a delicious shake that provides protein and key nutrients
- Kilojoule – controlled with only 920 kJ per serving when made according to directions
- And F1 Shake is a convenient alternative to a high kilojoule breakfast, lunch or dinner
- Consume as part of a varied and balanced lifestyle
Instant Herbal Beverage with Tea Extracts
- 85 mg of caffeine per serving to help increase alertness whenever you need it.
- Low in kilojoules – approx. 26 kJ per serving.
- Infused with green and black tea, it is delicious enjoyed hot or cold.
Herbal Aloe Concentrate Drink
- Liven up your water with a refreshing taste to help you achieve the recommended fluid intake of 2 – 2.5 litres per day.
- Contains 40% Aloe Vera juice derived from the Aloe Vera leaf.
- Mango flavoured: artificial flavouring and colorant free
- Aloe Vera